Name: Camelot Sampler
Type: Counted Cross Stitch
Finished chart size: 16.67" x 11" (42.34cm x 27.94cm) on 25ct. evenweave Lugana [Mushroom]
Kit #: 42361
Designer/Publisher: Teresa Wentzler, TW designworks / Just CrossStitch © 1995

Misc. Info: Started: 1997 Worked the sword block and part of Guinevere block. Threw it out 2 years later because I tried to frogg out Guinevere and ruined the 28 ct. fabric. Started again: March 2001 with 25ct fabric.
The herringbone stitch rows on either side of the sword block have been centered. This has caused me to move the Arthur and Guinevere blocks over by one row. Thus having them butted up against the wrapped backstitch line. I backstitched only the upper eye lids for both Arthur and Guinevere. Outlining the entire eye gave it an overwhelming racoon look. When I worked the jousting scene I didn't like the way the faces of the king and queen were stitched, by splitting the threads, so I left them blank.
[ Previous Project ] [ Index ] [ Next Project ]


Nov. 04, 2001
Click Here
Scanned Update: Dec. 30 2015
Aug. 08, 2004
Click Here
Sept. 07, 2004
Click Here
June 30, 2005
Click Here
Nov. 14, 2005
Click Here
Mar. 16, 2014
Click Here
Dec. 15, 2014
Click Here
March 5, 2015
Click Here